Wildfire Expeditions is now offering Singapore National Climbing Standards – Certification – Level 2!
Improve your skills, learn from talented instructors who are also climbers, and become certified to lead climbs. This respected course will build on from your top rope skills you learnt from level 1 and transforms you to a proficient lead climber.
What will you learn:
- Introduction to lead climbing
- Differences between Top Rope and Lead Climbing
- Belaying a lead climber using new devices/techniques
- Arresting a Climbers fall
- Introduction to anchors
- Topping out the climb
- New knots to master (like the tape knot)
- And new safety techniques
This is really the climbing that allows you to level up, and we are happy to get you guys certified. Upon completion of the event, you will receive SNCS Level 2 certification which is recognized by all climbing gyms in Singapore and throughout South East Asia! This is a two day course (16 hours) to ensure each participant has demonstrated proficiency in lead climbing techniques.
You will be exposed and get experience working with dynamic ropes. Working with quickdraws, slings and anchors
As always, spaces are limited, so get in touch to reserve your spot!
|LOCATION||THE CLIFF at SNOW CITY|
|DURATION||2 Days (9 March & 16 March 2019)|
|FINISH TIME||5:00 pm|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, and sunscreen.|
Runners, Quick Draws, Ropes
Harness, helmet, climbing tools
|NOT INCLUDED||Food, Sports Drinks
|EXPERIENCE||SNCS LEVEL 1 Required|
Please Remember to:
- Bring Water (some water will be provided)
- Wear tennis/sport/climbing shoes.
- Bring a towel as it is very humid