Wildfire Expeditions is offering Singapore National Climbing Standards Level 1 Certification to prepare you for your climbing adventures!
If you’re interested in learning to climb, or looking to take your climbing to the next level, this is a great step for you! This is an introduction to the sport of climbing in Singapore by learning equipment basics, top-rope skills, and 5 step belay method.
What you will learn:
• Introduction of climbing equipment
• Tie-in knot (Figure 8 Thread-thru)
• Belaying technique (5 steps belay) using friction devices
• Using an ABD (Assisted Braking Device)
• Belaying a climber
• Lowering a climber belaying stance
• Arresting a climber’s fall
• Top Rope Climbing (Pre-climb checks and climbing commands)
• Spotting and Safety considerations – pendulums, falling on other people, rope placement, buddy check
Upon completion of the event, you will receive SNCS Level 1 certification which is recognized by all climbing gyms in Singapore and throughout South East Asia!
This is the first certification before advancing to level 2 and level 3.
We can also accommodate a private group or corporate bookings. For further information please email email@example.com
See more here: https://youtu.be/
|LOCATION||THE CLIFF at SNOW CITY|
|START TIME||Please arrive by 9:00 AM|
|FINISH TIME||Approximately 4:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, and sunscreen.|
All climbing tools, ropes, and personal harness
|NOT INCLUDED||Food, Sports Drinks
Please Remember to:
- Bring Water (some water will be provided)
- Wear Tennis/sport shoes.
- Bring a towel as it is very humid