Secret Island Adventure….. A location not many know exist….
Singapore is a home to many of us. And like all homes, things can just get a little too much at times.
As human beings we strive to find that zen, a place where we can unwind, to recharge and clear away all those unwanted issues and excess baggage.
At Wildfire Expeditions, we know all too well how this feels. After all, why do you think we set up this company in the first place? We want to bring people to unique stunning locations that open your mind and soul to absorb the wonders of the planet we exist on, to move your thoughts away from the pressures you face and to leave you with a life altering experience. And the best solution for this…….. THE SECRET ISLAND ADVENTURE…
We will whisk you away to a location so close to Singapore, you will be scratching your heads wondering “how did I not know about this place”… The island is all a deserted island is meant to be; Derelict, untouched, unspoilt, protected and out right stunning.
You will experience true desert island life but with the luxury of fantastic fresh food, cold chilled drinks, equipment to snorkel, paddle board, kayak to neighbouring derelict islands. There is one other hidden secret about these islands that we will share with you on the trip.
What what type of people are we looking for? The ones looking for nothing other than to rid their minds of clutter and to be amongst fun, happy and adventurous soles. If this is you, then what are you waiting for.
THE SECRET ISLAND ADVENTURE AWAITS…
|LOCATION||It’s a secret… So we can’t tell you…|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:30am Changi Ferry Terminal, Singapore|
|RETURN TIME||8pm Singapore|
No experience required
|Private Group Booking||Book this as a private function. Email for dates and special discount for your group.|
|General Booking||10 pax|
An all inclusive Secret Island exploration is 350.00 SGD per person.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the booking of government and operator permits, Wildfire Expeditions has the following refund policy
- Each deposit, includes a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90 days prior to the trek or dive date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 60-89 days prior to course, trek or dive date.
- 25% refunds will be provided 45-59 days prior to course, trek or dive date.
- No refunds will be provided 45 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 60 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.