Wildfire Expeditions is offering an introduction to rock climbing as your introduction to basic Rock Climbing.
Spend a morning with us at Dairy Farm where we climbing on Singapore’s only local outdoor climbing location in an amazing natural environment ! You will be with a professional instructors and experienced assistants, so you are in good hands no matter your level of experience. This is an introductory session, and can be used as practice if you have already done a bit of climbing and abseiling, or to help prepare for one of our treks.
Is This For You?
This course is designed to be an introductory outdoor climbing course, where you have a combination of routes to find challenging and practice your skill. This course is ideal for:
- Entry level climbers to Rock Climbing.
- Top rope climbers in climbing gyms that would like to try rock climbing outdoors.
- Boulderers that would like to try something outside the gym
- For people who enjoy outdoors
Come learn about the safety aspects of climbing outdoors and challenge yourself to a new hobby.
Checkout our Abseil video from June 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: – Due to limited slots availability, you must inform us at least one week in advance if you cannot make the dates and times for the slot you have booked. You can either choose to reschedule your slot or receive a refund, minus any transaction fees. You can reschedule once without forfeiting class fees.
No refund will be issued or rebooking allowed if you cancel less than 7 days prior to your course date. Thank you for your understanding.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Dairy Farm Road Carpark A|
|START TIME||Please arrive by 9:30 AM|
|FINISH TIME||Approximately 1:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, sports shoes, and sunscreen.|
|INCLUDED||Professional instructors and assistants
Harness, and helmet
All Group climbing equipment
|NOT INCLUDED|| Snacks, drinks
Climbing Chalk, Climbing Shoes
(we have some shoe sizes, but recommend to bring your own pair for best fit)
- It will be hot! Bring water, a small towel, and sun protection
- Wear Long Pants, and climbing shoes are preferred (trainers are acceptable). The rocks can be slippery after a rain.
- We do have some climbing shoe sizes, but we do not have every shoe size. Please bring climbing shoes if you have a pair
- This is an outdoor event in a public area. We will do our best to avoid any crowds to minimize waiting time.
- In the event of thunderstorms, the event might be cancelled or postponed for safety reasons.
- We are happy to set this up as a private event for a group of your friends – contact us for details!