Wildfire Expeditions is offering an Private Sessions of rock climbing and abseiling as your introduction to outdoor climbing.
Spend a morning with us at Dairy Farm where we climb and abseil in an amazing natural environment right in Singapore! You will be with a professional instructor and experienced assistant, so you are in good hands no matter your level of experience. This is an introductory session, and can be used as practice if you have already done a bit of climbing and abseiling, or to help prepare for one of our treks.
What you will learn:
- What is Abseiling?
- How to use abseiling equipment
- Basic abseil techniques, such as safety checks, soft lock, and belaying
- Basic rock climbing techniques
This fun morning will have you wanting more practice, so once you have mastered the basics, we will abseil down a much larger wall to complete the day!
This is a great way to build on your level 1 SNCS/SNAS certification.
SNCS/SNAS Level 1 is not required.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Dairy Farm Road Carpark A|
|START TIME||Please arrive by 9:00 AM|
|FINISH TIME||Approximately 12:00 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, sports shoes, and sunscreen.|
- It will be hot! Bring water (some water will be provided), a small towel, and sun protection
- Wear Long Pants, and climbing shoes are preferred (trainers or hiking shoes are acceptable). The rocks can be slippery after a rain.
- This is an outdoor event in a public area. We will do our best to avoid any crowds to minimize waiting time.
- In the event of thunderstorms, the event might be cancelled or postponed for safety reasons.
- We are happy to set this up as a private event for a group of your friends – contact us for details!
The meeting point is Dairy Farm, Carpark A, at 10:0am. The nearest MRT station is Hill View MRT