Ulaan Bataar, Mongolia
5 Days Horse Trek Teredj National Park
Journey to Mongolia and enjoy the majestic landscapes in a way that few have a chance to experience!
Wildfire is taking you to Mongolia to the majestic lake Khar that can only be reached by horseback, to enjoy a scenic landscape like no other. During this trip, we will be navigating a mountains, crossing rivers, and riding through taiga forests in the most remote and beautiful areas of the Khentii Mountain range. Deep in the forested valleys, you will discover the hidden jewel of the area – Khagiin Khar or Black Lake – in the heart of a truly pristine landscape. Bears, wolves, red deer, moose and other wild animals are the only inhabitants of this strictly protected area.
This awesome trek will also allow us time to relax in the capital of Ulaan Bataar and view the city with a city tour.
- Horseback riding to Teredj National Park
- Camping at Teredj River
- Traditional Dinner and Stay at Gher (Traditional Mongolian Home)
- Exploring Ulaan Bataar
- Three Nights Stay in Ulaan Bataar (Twin Share)
|MEETING LOCATION||Chinggis Khan International Airport (Ulaan Bataar)|
|DEPARTURE DATE||August 3rd, 2019, August 24th 2019|
|RETURN DATE||August 10th 2019, August 31st, 2019|
|WEAR||Seasonal Riding Wear, Comfortable Attire|
- Day 1 Arrive at Ulaan Bataar (ULN) Airport, Pickup and Transport to Homestay
- Day 2 – Shuttle Pickup and Drive to Dundgovi province, 250 km away. Experience Nomadic countryside and Mongolian traditional dinner. Staying in a Gher
- Day 3 – Start the horseback riding and explore the country side via horseback to the granite cliffs of Ikh Gazryn Chuluu, Staying in Gher.
- Day 4 – Today we will begin the trek to Lake Teredj. We will start the journey heading toward the Teredj river and continue to build our horse riding skills. Overnight stay in a tent.
- Day 5 – We will continue riding down beautiful Terelj river at the Gorkhi –Terelj national park
- Day 6 – We will ride the horse head to the trail head to be picked up by shuttle to be taken back to Ulaan Bataar.
- Day 7 – will be a tour of Ulaan Bataar and free time to explore.
- Day 8 – We say farewall to Majestic Mongolia
(The trip ends with the drop-off at Ulaan Bataar (ULN) international Airport. Participants should make their own arrangement for accommodation, food and transportation if they are extending their stay.