Ulaan Bataar, Mongolia
5 Days Horse Trek Teredj National Park
Journey to Mongolia and enjoy the majestic landscapes in a way that few have a chance to experience!
Wildfire is taking you to Mongolia to the majestic lake Khar that can only be reached by horseback, to enjoy a scenic landscape like no other. During this trip, we will be navigating a mountains, crossing rivers, and riding through taiga forests in the most remote and beautiful areas of the Khentii Mountain range. Deep in the forested valleys, you will discover the hidden jewel of the area – Khagiin Khar or Black Lake – in the heart of a truly pristine landscape. Bears, wolves, red deer, moose and other wild animals are the only inhabitants of this strictly protected area.
This awesome trek will also allow us time to relax in the capital of Ulaan Bataar and view the city with a city tour.
- Horseback riding to Teredj National Park
- Camping at Teredj River
- Traditional Dinner and Stay at Gher (Traditional Mongolian Home)
- Exploring Ulaan Bataar
|DEPARTURE / RETURN LOCATION||Singapore Changi Airport|
|DEPARTURE DATE||August 5th, 2018|
|RETURN DATE||August 11th, 2018|
1595.00 SGD Per Person (Min 4 Pax Required)
- Day 1 Arrive at Ulaan Bataar (ULN) Airport, Pickup and Transport to Homestay
- Day 2 – Shuttle Pickup and Drive to Dundgovi province, 250 km away. Experience Nomadic countryside and Mongolian traditional dinner. Staying in a Gher
- Day 3 – Start the horseback riding and explore the country side via horseback to the granite cliffs of Ikh Gazryn Chuluu, Staying in Gher.
- Day 4 – Today we will begin the trek to Lake Teredj. We will start the journey heading toward the Teredj river and continue to build our horse riding skills. Overnight stay in a tent.
- Day 5 – We will continue riding down beautiful Terelj river at the Gorkhi –Terelj national park
- Day 6 – We will ride the horse head to the trail head to be picked up by shuttle to be taken back to Ulaan Bataar.
- Day 7 – will be a tour of Ulaan Bataar and free time to explore.
- Day 8 – We say farewall to Majestic Mongolia
(The trip ends with the drop-off at Ulaan Bataar (ULN) international Airport, Bangkok. Participants should make their own arrangement for accommodation, food and transportation if they are extending their stay.
Activity Level – Basic
Horse Back Riding Skill – Beginner
Cancellation Policy: Due to the booking of government and operator permits, Wildfire Expeditions has the following refund policy
- Each deposit, includes a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90 days prior to the trek or dive date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 60-89 days prior to course, trek or dive date.
- 25% refunds will be provided 45-59 days prior to course, trek or dive date.
- No refunds will be provided 45 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 60 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
|05 Aug 2018||6|
|12 Aug 2018||6|
|Enquire for more / custom dates|