A gorgeous sunrise over the enchanted island of Bali rewards your accomplishment of summiting Bali’s highest peak!
Mount Agung is Bali’s holiest mountain, topped by an enormous volcanic crater that provides sweeping views of Bali to the west, with the sea and Nusa Penida islands to the south, and Lombok’s Mount Rinjani to the east.
Trek to a rising sun. Push yourself past mental fatigue and burning legs. The experience and the views will be unforgettable!
The mountain has 2 peaks, the southern and western peak. The western peak, being the true peak, stands at 3,031m above sea level. The southern peak is the lower peak at 2,827m above sea level. The trek will take us from dirt path into deep forest and up barren volcanic soil and rocks above treeline to the summit. We begin in tropical humid weather, and we summit in very cool (possibly windy) conditions. The final 2 hours of the hike can be steep, so basic fitness is required.
There are 4 routes we can offer to hike Mt Agung, ranging from a beginner friendly route to the toughest, for experienced trekkers only. Three of the routes take place as one long day of hiking, whereas the final option breaks up the altitude gain with an overnight camping at a beautiful spot from which on a clear day, you sleep under the spectacular starry sky.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pickup at 12:00 Noon at your hotel or the airport|
|RETURN TIME||Dropoff around 4:00pm at your hotel or the airport|
|WEAR||Hiking pants and boots, light baselayer for lower elevations and warm layers for higher elevations|
(2-PD) Easy to Moderate – you will be carrying a daypack with relatively rapid altitude gain.
|Sunrise Summit||Overnight Trek, Camping Trek|
Reward and Departure
The Mt. Agung Midnight to Sunrise trek is $200.00 SGD per person.
Mt. Agung Trek with Camping on the ridge is $300.00 SGD per person.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the booking of government and operator permits, Wildfire Expeditions has the following refund policy
- Each deposit, includes a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90 days prior to the trek or dive date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 60-89 days prior to course, trek or dive date.
- 25% refunds will be provided 45-59 days prior to course, trek or dive date.
- No refunds will be provided 45 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 60 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.